Rogate Parish Council thanks the volunteer groups in both Rogate and Rake who continue to help residents in need with whatever issues they may have – collecting prescriptions, walking the dog , shopping, chat . . . whatever they need, somebody will help where they can.
IF ANYBODY KNOWS ANYBODY WHO NEEDS HELP PLEASE CONTACT EITHER OF THE GROUPS OR THE CLERK on 01730 300576 or ADRIAN COLLINS on 07788568641
- ‘Rogate Community coming together’ Facebook group – call Sophie 07501902963
- ‘Rake help for Covid-19‘ Facebook group, email email@example.com or call Flying Bull 01730 892285
See pages below for additional, local information (and please share any information you have that may help)
- Contacts and useful information click for further details
- Rake Covid Resource Booklet
- Rogate Parish Council Covid-19 letter
- Rogate Parish Council letter information document
Rogate Parish Council’s role:
Signposting: we will do what we can to make sure everyone gets the help they need at this challenging time, particularly by signposting. Parishioners should use contact details above for support and advice, in so far as we are able.
Communication: we will ensure parishioners have the information they need: this web page will be updated on a regular basis; communications with local groups will continue and Officers will endeavour to supply as much of the information in hard copy on Parish Council and public noticeboards to assist those who do not have internet access.
Do you want to help?
- Join the local volunteer network – contact one of the facebook groups or as above
- Give a donation to the foodbanks in Midhurst, Petersfield or Liss
- Give a donation to the vicar’s discretionary fund 01730 821576